Our strategy rarely involves only one service or another but a combination of related services and strategies to help your business attain it’s revenue goals. We will work with you to develop a marketing plan that will bring the most benefit to your business.
Digital Marketing Strategy/ Getting Organized
Keyword Research & Planning: Develop a list of the keywords that are most relevant to prospects looking for your services. Constant analysis of results allows for better ongoing performance.
Marketing Calendar: Plan to succeed. Taking advantage of every opportunity to promote your business from holidays to birthdays, top ten lists to contests.
Website Audit: Looking at all the moving parts that make up a successful website.
Competitive Audit: What’s your competition doing online and where is your opportunity?
Analytics: Setup analytics for your website to take advantage of information provided by search engines. Allows for measurement of results permitting in optimization of benefits.
Everything to do with getting found and favored by search engines whether they be Google or Amazon or Yelp or You Tube
Making your site relevant to search engines and your market
- Site Speed Optimization: Increasing the load speed of your site
- Site Architecture Optimization: Configuring your site’s pages to be relevant to your market niches and relevant for search engines
- Articles and Content Creation: Articles, blog posts, videos and images to increase relevance to search engines and conversion of prospects
- Content and Page Optimization: Making your website content more relevant to more searchers
- User Experience and Conversion Optimization: Getting what you want by giving your visitors what they want. Includes consideration for e-mail marketing and other list building initiatives.
- Internal Link Optimization: Increasing the power of your site through internal navigation
- Website Optimization Using Markup: Telling the search engines what you’re all about in their language
Making your site more important to search engines
- Authority Back-linking: When important sites point to your site you gain authority
- Authority Citations: The more often you are mentioned the better
- Social Back-linking and Sharing: If people are talking about you then you must be important
- Guest Posts and Back-linking: Partnering and contributing to blogs and articles for mutual benefit
Social Property Setup:
Claiming and setup of social media and /or review properties such as:
- Google My Business Page
- Facebook Business Page
- Twitter Account
- Yelp Business Page
- You tube Channel
- Other properties that might be relevant to your business niche
Giving your social and review properties the best chance to be found by searchers looking to do business with you, and search engines looking for relevant content.
This service brings together your social media properties and points them back to your website and between themselves.
Advertising Campaign Management
Managing your online advertising for more leads and more bang for your advertising buck
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Re-targeting campaigns
- Social media advertising
- Video Advertising
- Ad Creation
- Landing page creation/ optimization
- Client Testimonials and Reviews: A constantly updated focus on getting your clients to say nice things about your business in the places that matter.
- Reputation Network Creation: You can’t control the internet, but you can get a handle on properties where you can have more control of how you are perceived by the public.
- Negative Review Attack: Bad reviews happen. This service advocates on your part to get bad reviews removed when possible or less visible when it is not.
- Brand Optimization: Getting your positive reviews and testimonials to work in your favor. ie. Best [your business] in [your city]
- Video creation
- Video optimization and syndication